Code of Ethics
1. We will make every effort to correctly repair your Volvo on the first visit.
2. We will recommend corrective and maintenance services to you and explain whether those services are required to correct existing problems or if the services are preventative maintenance intended to prevent future problems.
3. We will offer you a priced estimate for work to be performed.
4. We will obtain prior authorization for all work done either over the phone or in person at the shop.
5. We will make every effort to keep you informed about completion deadlines and pick-up arrangements.
6. We will furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. All new parts are guaranteed for one year and will be so stated on the invoice. Replaced parts can be made available for your inspected upon your request.
1. We prefer to work by appointment in order to manage your visit in a timely and efficent manner.
2. Please schedule and cancel appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
3. After hours pick-ups and before hours "Early Bird" drop-offs are encouraged and can be easily pre-arranged over the phone.
4. You may wait on the premises for your Volvo to be serviced. However, we encourage you to do so only if the nature of the work to be performed is simple. Please discuss your desire to wait at the time you make the appointment. We prefer to schedule waits first thing in the morning in order to assure that we will have an empty service bay available for your car at the time of arrival.
5. Our intention is to get your car in and out in one day. In an attempt to manage our small parking lot efficiently, we ask that you plan to drop your car off the night before or the morning of your appointment. After your car is completed, please plan to pick it up that evening. If you can't make it before we close; no problem. After hours pick-ups are readily arranged. Payment is required before or at the time of pick-up and can be made over the phone with a credit card.
6. We ask that you make yourself available by phone during business hours so that any details concerning your car can be discussed and resolved in a timely fashion.